throwcomputer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
many
It looks basically the same as the Hummer EV, with a slightly different front and rear.. but the basic body from the side if you compare, you can tell it's based on the Hummer. I saw it in person last spring at the New York Auto show, but you couldn't get up close to it. I'm curious if its near the same size to the hummer when you get up close.

I drove behind a Hummer EV a few months ago on 95N and that thing is huge.

LLninja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 TourX, '13 Volt, '04 CTS, '95 Suburban
Occupation
Retired
Of course it is the same platform as the Hummer. So is the Sierra Denali EV. I’m waiting for the Subyukonade (suburban/Yukon/Escalade) SUV variants. GM has to share the skateboard design to get economies of scale.

Similarly, the Lyriq, Blazer EV, and Equinox EV also share the same platform, as does the new Acura EV SUV and a Honda SUV. It’s pretty interesting that Honda, an industry leader in ICE vehicles, ends up partnering with GM for their EVs.

johan brandon

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
johan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bestwaytowingnyc.com
Vehicles
toyota prius
It looks basically the same as the Hummer EV, with a slightly different front and rear.. but the basic body from the side if you compare, you can tell it's based on the Hummer. I saw it in person last spring at the New York Auto show, but you couldn't get up close to it. I'm curious if its near the same size to the hummer when you get up close.

I drove behind a Hummer EV a few months ago on 95N and that thing is huge.
your are right it is the size of hummer