First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach e
Occupation
retired engineer
Good morning. I have a question for the group. I made two reservations on 2/5/2022 roughly at 12:05 pm. One of them via the Silverado EV website and the other directly through a dealership. In neither case the GM Concierge is able to give me a reservation number. They are friendly and confirm that I have reservations with the selected Dealerships but they don't have a reservation number to give me. I think I've been scammed by GM. Sure, I believe that both Dealers will honor my place in line for their "retail" sales but I don't believe that I will be a "first" to buy customer from GM. Does anyone else have this experience? I should also note that through the EV Silverado sign up website I have a document showing that I signed up. It does not have a reservation number. It is simply a confirmation that I made a reservation. Like many of you I was online during the announcement and signed up within seconds of the process opening up.

4sallypat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Ford F150 Lightning SR Lariat + '23 MME
Occupation
Tech
If you made the reservation online and you chose your dealer you should have a reply email from Chevrolet.

Look in your spam/ junk mail boxes and search for a message from:
[email protected]

My first minute reservation was instantly emailed as soon as I made my deposit.

Did you check your credit card bill to confirm you paid $100 for the reservation ?

6 digit reservation number hidden:
Screen Shot 2023-04-29 at 6.10.12 AM.png

LLninja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 TourX, '13 Volt, '04 CTS, '95 Suburban
Occupation
Retired
I ordered in Aug 2022 and also got that email with the reservation number.

Charjd

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ridgeline, Rivian
Occupation
Retired
I also couldn't find an email. I did get a call from the dealer, but I wasn't paying a lot of attention. I didn't expect that that was all I was going to get. So I called the reservation Concierge a couple of weeks ago. She confirmed that I did have a reservation and gave me a number which she said was the last six digits of the reservation number. As far as I know, they only have six digits. They aren't consecutive. In other words, they are a "random" number, not your position in the queue. As far as I know, the only "queue" is the one with your dealer. I am two hundred and something. It doesn't really matter. I was way late getting my reservation and for me it won't be as important as those at the top of the list. None of this is very satisfactory, but as far as I know it is about all anyone knows.

4sallypat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Ford F150 Lightning SR Lariat + '23 MME
Occupation
Tech
Not getting any updates is depressing.

Thought by now they would start taking orders.