First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ridgeline, Rivian
Occupation
Retired
It's interesting to see the direction RAM is going. It's quite a bit different from the GM products. Having a pass-through to the front trunk is a clever idea that makes sense. There are a couple things I wonder about. Opening those big doors in a parking lot could be a challenge. Then there is the big gap between the bed and cab. It just screams "This is a REAL truck." It's a styling gimmick. Anyway, there is a whole lot of vapor in that there vehicle and it's a LONG ways away. I drove a RAM 1500 rental during some repairs and that is what made me decide I needed a new truck.

tripowergto

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 2SS Hot Wheels Camaro conv, 2016 Corvette LT2
Occupation
Owner REAL ROCK Productions, live music production and promotion
It seems Ram felt the need to copy GM's mid-gate approach. Will the next Lightning do the same?

Chevy_maybe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Several
The truck seems nice, but here the thing: I would NEVER buy a Dodge / Stellantis product again. I have a 2006 Dodge Magnum R/T that I bought new and still drive, but over the 16 years I owned it, I have found the local (Orlando FL) area dealers scammy at best.

The last straw was a $1K + warranty claim that was approved by head office, but when I had the service done at the dealer, it was denied while I was at the dealer (classic bait and switch scheme).

Never again Dodge / Stellantis!