What Color First Edition RST Are You Ordering: Black or White?

Mr DJ

First Name
Mr DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jag F-Type R; Corvette Grand Sport
Occupation
Retired Air Force
In case you didn’t notice when your reserved yours, the Reserve Form listed the only color options as black or white.

I checked with my dealer but it’s too early, they don’t know anything about that. I will settle for white if in fact we have no choice. Some of you will probably bail.

If you can choose, what color(s) do you really want?

I want Red, no other…

Cmiller81

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford bronco
Occupation
Nurse
some kind of green color since my bronco is white.

PCL

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hyundai Tucson
Blue, but not that high-gloss, visible-from-space blue of the reveal truck. Give me Ram's Patriot Blue or Ford's Antimatter Blue.

Larry

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-E
I was typing kind of fast but I didn’t see a color choice? I figured that would come later.

techguydave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
IT
I was typing kind of fast but I didn’t see a color choice? I figured that would come later.
I believe only First Edition reservations picked a color. I didn't see one for my non-FE form either.

Larry

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-E
I didnt pick a color and I reserved an FE.
Ditto. I reserved within the first minute or so. Every image I saw was blue. When nothing said otherwise I kind of assumed that’s what I was reserving.

No big deal though. I’m much more concerned with price and delivery date.

I have a friend with an early Hummer EV reservation. His only choice was white.

techguydave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
IT
My guess is we're far removed from thinking about colors yet. The first trucks won't be built for another year, I'm sure there will be a chance to pick a color.

OP
OP
Mr DJ

Mr DJ

First Name
Mr DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jag F-Type R; Corvette Grand Sport
Occupation
Retired Air Force
That's what I'm hoping but like I said, the color choices were on the form in black and white and those two were the actual choices. I'm sure most of us were trying to get it in ASAP and didn't really care what was written on the form. Anyways, Red is what I want. What I also want is a Power-Up Lift gate like the Lightning Platinum which is what I was going to order... The power running boards would be nice also...

Trekkie

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X, VW ID.4 Pro S RWD
Occupation
IT Nerd
there was no color choice for me, just 'WT or RST' reservation.

We'll see about the fallout, but yeah for $100 it was great option for me. I have an R1T 'Max Pack' on reserve and it's maybe 2H23 at the moment, while the Silverado is bigger than I need the 400 miles and their unique dual charge 400v make it more appealing for now, who can deliver first makes the second appeal :)

Hemlocke

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Durango Citadel, 2016 Honda Civic Touring
Occupation
Lodge owner, volunteer firefighter
I'm with Trekkie. We're expecting late '23 for a max pack R1T, in Canyon Red. Which might as well be called Mythical Red because so few people have ever seen one and lived to tell the tale.
I really hope there'll be an option for a red Silverado before then. The truck is definitely not too big for our needs. The bigger size is actually more attractive. But with doing a lot of mountain driving in all kinds of weather, the Silverado's off-roading capabilities are what has to win me over more than its shade of paint.

...and whoever delivers first. ?

Cmiller81

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford bronco
Occupation
Nurse
Yea I have a rivian reserved too and probably won't see it anytime soon. I am interested to see the trail boss version, but whoever can get me my ride first and I'm able to do some light off roading with will get my money. I am hoping we can add some stuff to the Silverado because I don't want something that doesn't have decent ground clearance

camaroz1985

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, VW ID.4
Occupation
Engineer
there was no color choice for me, just 'WT or RST' reservation.

We'll see about the fallout, but yeah for $100 it was great option for me. I have an R1T 'Max Pack' on reserve and it's maybe 2H23 at the moment, while the Silverado is bigger than I need the 400 miles and their unique dual charge 400v make it more appealing for now, who can deliver first makes the second appeal :)
I'm with Trekkie. We're expecting late '23 for a max pack R1T, in Canyon Red. Which might as well be called Mythical Red because so few people have ever seen one and lived to tell the tale.
I really hope there'll be an option for a red Silverado before then. The truck is definitely not too big for our needs. The bigger size is actually more attractive. But with doing a lot of mountain driving in all kinds of weather, the Silverado's off-roading capabilities are what has to win me over more than its shade of paint.

...and whoever delivers first. ?
That makes three of us (at least) for 2H23 Max packs. If for some reason they drop the Max pack I’m out and on to the Silverado, but I fully expect them to deliver the Rivian before I would get a Silverado. The Rivian is more of what I am looking for anyway. An R1T with a midgate would be absolutely perfect. I don’t want the FE anyway, I would prefer the lowest trim level that can get SuperCruise, be it LT or LTZ or High Country.