Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy
Occupation
Admin
Chevrolet Previews Available Four-Wheel Steer on Silverado Electric Pickup Truck
2021-08-11

Oshawa, Ontario (August 11, 2021) – Today Chevrolet revealed the Silverado electric pickup will drive circles around the competition, and with the addition of available[1] Four-Wheel Steer[2] and 24-inch wheels, it will turn circles inside them, too. Four-Wheel Steer is a chassis feature that enables the vehicle to steer all four wheels, enabling increased agility and tighter turning radius at low speeds, improved handling and stability at higher speeds, as well as great trailering dynamics.

Designed as an EV from the ground up, the Silverado electric pickup harnesses the best of the Ultium Platform and Silverado’s proven capability. The fleet and retail versions of the electric Silverado will offer customers a variety of options and are expected to be in high demand.

ladiver

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC Sierra 3500HD, Honda CR-V, Corvette Z06
I will be happy if/when I can get Quadrasteer back!!!!

SunDevil

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus 350, Honda Odyssey
I'm under the impression four-wheel steer is only of the Launch Edition. Does anyone know if the four-wheel steer will be available on the RST after the Launch Edition?

astricklin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer, 2013 Toyota Prius C
I'm under the impression four-wheel steer is only of the Launch Edition. Does anyone know if the four-wheel steer will be available on the RST after the Launch Edition?
Although it's not officially stated, it sounds like it will be standard on the first edition and then optional on certain trims after that.

ladiver

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC Sierra 3500HD, Honda CR-V, Corvette Z06
I hope the are smart and keep it when they introduce an 8’ bed. This is whee 4WS will shine. Having a 22-foot long truck be able to u-turn like a sedan is priceless.