Glad to Be Here

PCL

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hyundai Tucson
So glad to have this forum to stay up on Silverado EV news without the toxic forums/comments sections of the other sites that I'd found!

For me, I'll keep my F150 Lightning reservation for now until we learn a bit more about pricing, but the Silverado EV's interior is way more appealing to me and I don't mind the Avalanche retread looks!

SunDevil

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus 350, Honda Odyssey
I'm in the same boat - I will keep my F150 Lightning reservation, but will wait and see about the Silverado EV. I don't like the Avalanche look, but I do like the light bar in the front better than the F150 Lightning.

astricklin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer, 2013 Toyota Prius C
It sounds like the Silverado pricing isn't going to be available until early to mid 2023. I'm curious if Ford will allow current reservation holders to wait until the 2024 model year to order.
If so, I'll probably keep both reservations until I can compare full details on both.

Cmiller81

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford bronco
Occupation
Nurse
I'm hoping I can get a mid level trim that has the 400 range batteries without hitting $70k like Ford

1970Cuda

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC Pickup
Occupation
Retired
By 2024 when the RST comes out that $105K price tag might not be that far out of line. Today's well equipped full-size pickups are knocking on the door of $100k. Given 2 more years' worth of inflation, chip shortages, and supply chain delays (not to mention Covid) most large vehicles will likely be more than $105k.