Fredrick

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tacoma
TL;DR:
  • Silverado EV 3WT - $72,905 MSRP (includes $1,895 destination freight charge)
  • Silverado EV 4WT - $77,905 MSRP (includes $1,895 destination freight charge)

2024 Chevy Silverado EV Pricing Revealed
Jonathan Lopez— Nov 7, 2022

2022-chevrolet-silverado-ev-19-1641371340.jpg

The Chevy Silverado EV puts an all-new, all-electric spin on the popular pickup nameplate, offering trim level lineups suited for both and retail customers. Now, GM Authority has exclusively learned pricing information for two 2024 Chevy Silverado EV models – the 3WT and 2024 Chevy Silverado EV 4WT.

For those readers who may be unaware, the Chevy Silverado EV WT, aka Work Truck, and the associated 3WT and 4WT trim levels are geared towards fleet buyers, but will still be available to retail buyers as well. Of these, the 2024 Chevy Silverado EV 3WT starts at $72,905, and includes a destination freight charge (DFC) of $1,895, while the Chevy Silverado EV 4WT starts at $77,905, and also includes a DFC of $1,895.

Both the 3WT and 4WD Silverado EV models are equipped with a plethora of on-board features, including highlights like dual-zone automatic climate control, an eight-inch Driver Information Center, six-speaker audio system, 11-inch center touchscreen, and wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. GM Authority will have further coverage on the 2024 Chevy Silverado EV and its standard and available features published soon, so make sure to stay tuned.

It almost goes without saying that the 2024 Chevy Silverado EV 3WT and 4WT are not the base-most equipment groups of the Silverado EV. Instead, more base WT trims will be introduced at a later date, and we expect it to carry a lower base price.

As reported late last month, GM has announced that it is currently holding over 170,000 reservations for the Chevy Silverado EV. The announcement was made in conjunction with the automaker’s Q3 2022 earnings report, and follows previous reports of 110,000 hand-raisers announced in Q1 2022, and 150,000 hand-raisers announced in Q2 2022.

GM originally unveiled two trim levels for the 2024 Chevy Silverado EV, including the WT and the well-equipped RST First Edition. Both models ride on GM’s latest all-electric BT1 platform, the same underpinnings used for the GMC Hummer EV and GMC Sierra EV. The GM Ultium battery technology and GM Ultium electric drive motor technology provide the motivation, with as much as 400 miles covered between plug-ins.

Production will begin at the GM Factory Zero plant, previously known as the Detroit-Hamtramck plant, in Michigan next year.

Last edited by a moderator:

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150
TL;DR:
  • Silverado EV 3WT - $72,905 MSRP + $1,895 destination freight charge
  • Silverado EV 4WT - $77,905 MSRP + $1,895 destination freight charge
FYI, the article indicates DFC is included in the MSRP not additional like your TLDR.

Snappy22

First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Bronco, 13 Pilot
Is that picture the 3wt/4wt and not the 1wt? Wow it’s ugly with all that plastic. No info on what’s included (missing) on these trims?
Steel wheels too and $70k+? Blea

LLninja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 TourX, '13 Volt, '04 CTS, '95 Suburban
Occupation
Retired
Yeah, curses to GM for teasing us with a cheap EV then doubling the price. I wanted the RST anyway…so it doesn’t bother me. My wife’s back requires passenger power seats with lumbar, which I doubt the WT will have.

LLninja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Can I order the 0.5WT base truck for $40K?
That would only come with 2 wheels and be a quarter ton, not a half ton pickup. The 2 foot wide bed wouldn’t handle a 4x8 sheet of plywood

4sallypat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Ford F150 Lightning SR Lariat + '23 MME
Occupation
Tech
Just returned from the LA Auto Show and spoke to 2 GM reps.

$39,900 + DFC

Base EV WT for fleet will be delivering spring 2023.

Retail / consumer EV WT will be delivering fall 2023.

Reservation to order conversion will start in spring 2023.

Guess we will see if that is a realistic price when it comes time to order.
Asked the reps about how they will handle order invites: dealer priority, ZEV state preference, dealer allocations, dealer truck volume & special orders.
IMG_9801.JPG

IMG_9802.JPG

IMG_9804.JPG

IMG_9795.jpg

SilverEDoEV

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Manufacturing
Just returned from the LA Auto Show and spoke to 2 GM reps........ Asked the reps about how they will handle order invites: dealer priority, ZEV state preference, dealer allocations, dealer truck volume & special orders.
What was their answer to those questions?

SilverEDoEV

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Manufacturing

$39,900 + DFC

...... Asked the reps about how they will handle order invites: dealer priority, ZEV state preference, dealer allocations, dealer truck volume & special orders.

What was their answer to those questions?
I guess they didn't have any answers then.

LLninja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I’ve got to believe to achieve the $39,999 price, they have to really lower the range and de-content the vehicle to be really basic. Meanwhile, my wife’s back needs the power passenger seat with lumbar to survive any long trip, so I’m stuck with the RST unless there is a mid-tier model coming which has power passenger seats

Chevy_maybe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Several

$39,900 + DFC

Asked the reps about how they will handle order invites: dealer priority, ZEV state preference, dealer allocations, dealer truck volume & special orders.
IMG_9801.JPG

IMG_9802.JPG

IMG_9804.JPG

IMG_9795.jpg
Thanks for the information. They need to get the dealer mark-ups under control before I step foot in a dealership. I have a reservation made within 5 minutes of the reveal, and I have 2 Chevys (Corvette and Camaro SS), but the pricing and the insane, greedy dealership mark-ups need to be resolved first.

LLninja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Thanks for the information. They need to get the dealer mark-ups under control before I step foot in a dealership. I have a reservation made within 5 minutes of the reveal, and I have 2 Chevys (Corvette and Camaro SS), but the pricing and the insane, greedy dealership mark-ups need to be resolved first.
Dealership markups will resolve itself when supply exceeds demand. We have to get past this supply chain problem started by the pandemic and fueled by huge taxes on certain items from China. Though the taxes sounded nice in the surface, the unintended consequences led to where we are today… a never ending line at TSMC further fueled by tech giants with big pocketbooks scarfing up all the fab time leaving smaller players scavenging. There’s a new black market in the tech world where companies hoard parts and trade them for other parts to be able to ship their products. If you don’t have deep pockets or a supply of needed parts to trade, you are out of luck.

I thought some of the demand might subside as more companies embrace permanent or part time work from home causing people to need fewer cars or be able to keep them cars longer as they are not wearing out. Alas, the recession has also caused people to hold off buying big ticket items. This is going to take awhile and we may never see the buying under invoice days for a long time.

Jagev

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Silverado ev
Is there any public documentation from GM that the Silverado EV will have multiple range or drivetrain options?
As an example, WT base price truck will be two wheel drive with 200 mile range?