Rear Sliding Window?

rado

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Silverado EV
Has anyone seen any pictures or information on whether or not the Silverado EV might have a rear sliding window? I've been looking for pictures of Avalanches and none of them seem to have one.

I'm hoping to put a topper on mine and pass fly rods through a rear sliding window. It's looking like I may be out of luck though...

camaroz1985

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, VW ID.4
Occupation
Engineer
Has anyone seen any pictures or information on whether or not the Silverado EV might have a rear sliding window? I've been looking for pictures of Avalanches and none of them seem to have one.

I'm hoping to put a topper on mine and pass fly rods through a rear sliding window. It's looking like I may be out of luck though...
Probably not a slider, but you can take out the whole rear window when you need to pass something through. If toppers are anything like what they made for the Avalanche, they sealed on the c-pillars (sail panels), so you wouldn't even have to worry about rain like you would with a slider and a normal topper.

OP
OP

rado

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Silverado EV
Thanks for the info!

If the rear window isn't crazy hard to take out with the topper in already in place, and doesn't increase road noise a lot (with a topper on) then that might work.

camaroz1985

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, VW ID.4
Occupation
Engineer
Thanks for the info!

If the rear window isn't crazy hard to take out with the topper in already in place, and doesn't increase road noise a lot (with a topper on) then that might work.
It will be easy to take out regardless of topper or what is in the bed as it is done from inside the cab.

LLninja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 TourX, '13 Volt, '04 CTS, '95 Suburban
Occupation
Retired
Maybe you can just drop the midgate (if equipped) without taking out the window.